Hello everyone and welcome to my new blog called Simply Living. Here at Simply Living, I will share different ways of achieving a simpler and happier life. It's important to me to try to live as simply as I can in all aspects of my life. That includes just about everything from the way I eat, the way I shop, the way I save, the way I exercise, the way I care for my household, the way I parent, the way I spend my free time, etc. And I am also learning that it is also important (at least to me) to be happy and prayerful while I go about my daily life.
But I am no expert on anything and I am always learning new things. I love to learn new ways to declutter, find suggestions for how to organize and appreciate the items that I do keep and wish to enjoy, and discover tips on how to live more frugally. I have been inspired by many authors and bloggers, including Peter Walsh, Tsh Oxenreider and Gretchen Rubin. The best way to remember all that I have learned is to write it down in one place so I can put some of their ideas, and ideas of my own, into practice.
I hope that you find something useful here that you can incorporate into your simpler, happier life.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.